This linky is for bloggers who have been blogging for a year or less. It’s your chance to link up your favourite post of the week. It’s a great way to find new blogs to read and to raise your blogs profile.
Binky is the American term for a dummy which babies obviously use. I thought the name Binky Linky would suit seeing as this linky is aimed at newbie bloggers!
Emily from Our IVF Journey is your host…
…and your co-hosts are…
Lucy from Baked Potato Mummy
Mel from My Days NI
The rules are simple…
1. Link up your best post of the week below
2. Visit other peoples posts and leave a blog comment on at least 3 other blogs
3. Share this linky via Twitter/Facebook/Pinterest etc using the hashtag #binkylinky
4. Follow other bloggers via their social networks
5. Every Friday at 12.01am until 11.59pm on Sunday, this linky will be open to share your posts
6. Please include the linky badge or a textlink onto the linked blog post or sidebar so people can find the link easily and to see other peoples entries
<a href=”http://www.twinmummyanddaddy.com/p/binky-linky.html” title=”Binky Linky”><img src=”http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p184/emily_higgins1/BinkyLinkyBadge_zps6c7e0adf.jpg” alt=”Binky Linky” style=”border:none;” /></a></div>