Welcome to My Kitchen!
I am not a cook, chef or expert in any way when it comes to producing dishes in the kitchen. I enjoy experimenting, and I like simple recipes, which use common ingredients to produce really tasty food, especially if they are local Northern Ireland recipes.
In these posts I will tell you what went right in my recipes, and what mistakes I made, so you can avoid them! And don’t think it’s all about spuds (potatoes)! I also like Italian, Chinese, and many other dishes.
Below you can find the latest recipes I have been trying.
Please use the Categories drop down box, on the right hand side of the page to help you locate a specific type of recipe.
You can also use the Search box to search by ingredient, occasion or type of recipe.
I hope you find what you are looking for and some inspiration along the way.
- Baked Haddock with Paprika New Potatoes
- Low Fat Garlic and Leek Macaroni
- 3 Simple Summer Watermelon Drinks Recipes
- Redcurrant and Blackcurrant Jam Recipe
- Spinach and Courgette Lasagne Recipe
- Sausage Pasta Recipe with Easy Homemade Sauce!
- Strawberry Jam Filled Ice Cream Cone Cup Cakes
- Easy Macaroni Cheese Recipe
- Cadbury Mini Creme Egg Make-Over
- Pear Crumble Recipe
- Roasted Vegetable and Tuna Pasta Recipe
- Why I Don’t Eat Blackberries Off the Bush
- Kid Friendly High Iron Foods
- Stuffed bacon rolls
- Spanish Potatoes Recipe
- Chocolate Orange Ice Cream Easter Nest
- How to make edible straw for Easter
- Crepe Pancakes
- Potato Bread Recipe
- Cheat’s Homemade Pizza
- Heart Shaped Chocolate Shortbread
- Valentine’s Heart Flapjacks Disaster
- Vegetable Soup Recipe
- Leftover Gammon and Cabbage Recipe
- Champ recipe
- Fifteens recipe