If you are looking for Family Days Out in Northern Ireland, things to do and places to go with the kids, check out some of the venues I’ve visited. Find photos, what we loved, and anything we didn’t!
There are free days out, great places to go for a meal, indoor and outdoor activities. You can also find ideas for special occasions!
Don’t forget to follow me on facebook to see new reviews as they are added!
If you are a business owner and you would like to see your services added here, please do read my Disclosure and feel free to contact me for further information.
If you want to search a specific area please use the Categories drop down box or type something/somewhere into the Search box.
Family Days Out in Northern Ireland:
- Carrick-A-Rede Rope Bridge – A Family Day Out
- A Week at Benone Tourist Complex
- The Harbour Brewers Fayre Carrickfergus: Review
- Stendhal Review 2016: Festival of Art
- Donegore Hill Open Farm Review
- A Family Holiday at Carrick Dhu, Portrush
- Stendhal Festival of Art 2016
- Northern Ireland Science Festival 2016
- A Day in Bangor Featuring Pickie Fun park
- Downhill Demesne Kite Festival
- COOL THINGS TO DO WITH THE KIDS THIS SUMMER! (NI)
- Damhead Railway Coleraine
- A Day at Belfast Zoo
- The Deerstalker at Kelly’s Complex Portrush
- A Day in Portrush
- A Day at Portstewart Strand
- Food and Drink Show NI 2014 – The Highlights
- The Tides Restaurant Portrush
- Dalriada Festival – Glenarm Castle
- Day Trip to Blair Drummond Safari Park with P&O
- Garden Show Ireland
- Shanes Castle May Day Steam Rally
- Clementsmount Fun Farm
- Bangor Easter Parade
- World of Owls
- Lough Neagh Shore Antrim
- An outing to Portstewart
- Carnfunnock Country Park Larne
- Top 5 Mother’s Day Outing with the Kids
- Glengormley Sportsbowl